moi, the writer

My photo
We all have stories we will never tell. These are the ones i will
❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ In a relationship with my Tumblr

12.4.11

count your blessings

just because
you fail once,
doesn't mean your gonna
fail at everything.
keep trying, hold on,
and always,
always, always
believe in yourself,
because if you don't,
who will?


some days are better than others. my finals' results came out today and Alhamdulillah. i guess miracles do happen to the people who are patient and wait. just because i've been in a rough situation for the past few weeks, it doesn't mean that it will continue that way. sometimes things happen to make you stop and cherish to what you have and not worry about things that weren't meant for you in the first place. and to be frank, everything is getting along fine. and i like how things are working out between me and him. as friends. good friends :)

so today, i've learned to count my blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment