moi, the writer

My photo
We all have stories we will never tell. These are the ones i will
❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ In a relationship with my Tumblr

21.5.11

nineteen

i don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and i had water, i'd drink it lol.

nah i'm just kidding. i may never hate you or watch you catch on fire. i just don't want to be near u anymore, afraid of the hurt that u'll cause. again and again and again. oh thankyou for wishing me happy birthday though. honestly i was surprised that u were the first person to text me. sorry i didn't reply to say thankyou. i couldn't.

okay tadi at work was hectic! ada org gila ni tau. Gila as in literally. i could've reported him to the police for sexual harassment but thank God he didn't actually touch me. i would've been slapping his face so fast, he could become sane again. Thankyou to the people that hid me when he came back to find me. what if he comes again tomorrow? i'll pee in my pants :/


thankyou mummy for the necklace. it's what i've always wanted :)
thankyou daddy for letting me dream abt the gift i want. i'll tell u once i do :)
thankyou abang for the wish. eventhough jauh, u still remember :)
thankyou everyone that said "happy birthday". u guys are cool :)


" I've been afraid of changing
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Even children get older and
I'm getting older too "




**can't wait for 6th June with Emira Nabila ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment