Nutella Mug Cake
well i see that u have a passion towards baking. ohh and those macaroons tu comel okayy. menggertu sikit je but anything homemade tastes greattt regardless how it looks :) so, i thought i'd like to share an easy peasy lemon squeezy cake to bake. and its based on Nutella ! i mean, who doesn't love nutella ? oh and guess what ? u don't even need an oven to make this cake. so heres the recipe
- 4 tablespoons self rising flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug.
- Whisk well with a fork until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1 and a 1/2 – 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave wattage.)
- Top with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce if desired.
happy baking nabel :)