moi, the writer

My photo
We all have stories we will never tell. These are the ones i will
❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ In a relationship with my Tumblr

6.3.11

it was only just a dream

today, i woke up to a dream. a dream about him.

and no, i don't like it when i start thinking bout him. it's been really hard, y'know? one day you finally start to pick yrself back up and forget all the little things that were once so hard to forget. then suddenly he appears in your dreams and you try sooo hard not to remember him. atleast i tried.

until he text-ed me, and said he dreamed bout me too.


and now, i'm on my bed, staring at your text, pushing myself to stay strong.


2 comments:

  1. :( i love all your entries mira.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks lina. you stay strong too baby :)

    ReplyDelete