moi, the writer

My photo
We all have stories we will never tell. These are the ones i will
❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ In a relationship with my Tumblr

20.2.11

he's the only brother i have

goodbye abang

the last time you were about to board yr flight to australia wasn't so emotional.
but yesterday my heart was on my sleeve. it was so hard to see u go
maybe because you won't be back for a long long time.
recently you decided that you want to live there even after finishing yr Masters.
and i haven't even spent much time with you. i've been busy here, finishing my foundation
i really hope to see you soon. u've been the world's greatest brother and i'm gonna miss u :'(



this is a song from the movie 'Raise Your Voice'
it was a song for her brother, that he will always be watching over her.
i know u will too :')




No comments:

Post a Comment