moi, the writer

My photo
We all have stories we will never tell. These are the ones i will
❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ In a relationship with my Tumblr

28.2.10

as the angels cry

dedicated to :
emira nabilanazatul zunurainfarah farhananabilakayinmimiainul bahiahshahsalia hanumfadhayudianmirarinashireenellemelnabilasaraamarteew

and i wish i could say to mohd al-haizat too


tough times where i wish i could lean on a shoulder



Everybody needs inspiration
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody
When the nights so long

Cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy…

Yeah when my world is falling apart
When there’s no light to break up the dark
That’s when I, I
I look at you

When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can’t
Find my way home anymore
That’s when I, I…
I look at you

When I look at you I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know i’m not alone.

time will heal

ttfn.


4 comments:

  1. mira, thankss..
    cheer up girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you.. thx alot..
    wee~ i'm lucky last on the list :D
    do sms or call or wtv if you need someone to talk to ayte? ;)

    ReplyDelete