moi, the writer

My photo
We all have stories we will never tell. These are the ones i will
❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ In a relationship with my Tumblr

12.7.11

cure cancer

today was such a horrid day. not today in particular, but the whole 10 minutes before i flipped open my laptop. it's a story i don't wanna share but want to let out the whole sadness and incapable feeling i feel. i feel, worthless, frail and broken. i feel angry, torn and bitter. i feel like going into a deep sleep for awhile, to get over this. i wish my brother was with me now. he'd know what to say. i logged onto facebook to leave him a message just cause it's too late in Australia to chat. and it's like Izat has some super powers or something, telling me to watch this video, which surprisingly made me smile for 2 minutes. this video can cure anything. but once the video ends, i'm back to being, well- Sad.



No comments:

Post a Comment