moi, the writer

My photo
We all have stories we will never tell. These are the ones i will
❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ In a relationship with my Tumblr

18.11.10

OMK !

OMK = OH MAK KAU ! hehe
seronoknyaaaa dah reti tdo malam. seronok jugak bila breakfast at 9 a.m, not 5 p.m

and theres one thing i learned yesterday :
TO ANSWER MY FRIGGIN' PHONE EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW WHO'S NUMBER IT IS
haha its always been my thing ; to ignore calls frm numbers i don't recognize unless i'm expecting a phone call. sombong ? ceh, manada !

sebab sebab dah menyesal buat mcm tu :

siapa siapa yg rasa rabun, tekan gmbr tu utk magnification :D

amar is one of my dearest friend besides emira nabila and i've known him since i was fourteen.
he has an amazing sense of humour, tickling everyone's funny bones
dulu masa form3, kitorang main pas2 surat eventho he sat right behind me. lepastu Melo pun mula geram geram entah sbb dia jealous kot haha
amar has been an awesome friend and i know he always will be :)

TERHARU TAK AMAR ? hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment