- i listen to inspiring songs. who says taylor swift is the only person that can write meaningful lyrics ? so can the all-american rejects, sum 41 & bon jovi. great lyrics by my all-time fave musicians. to be the cherry on top of the icecream, i bought myself a new ipod nano, replacing my old broken one.
- my family and friends. thanks for the on-going support. thankyou izzat afiq for never getting bored of listening me say 'his' name. and what warmed the cockles of my heart was when daddy said
" takpe mira. nanti daddy mesti cakap thanks dekat dia sebab tinggalkan mira. sebab dia lepaskan mira dekat orang yang lebih bagus drpd dia "
this was a phone call so tak berapa nak ingat sgt the exact words but there it is. he's the world's greatest dad :')
- went shopping. this is my way of therapy. i feel overjoyed when i buy something new
- this encouraging book that i recently bought and read. yeah i know, it's too cliche to read books abt breakups. but this one is in fact humorous and inspiring. not sad at all. and come on, i think i need this. one whole year and still not over him ? COME ONNN
- Tumblr. the feeling i get when reading inspirational quotes and funny pictures. it cheers me up.
- I don't want to miss out on all the fun in life. i'll start to walk ahead and never look back. i'm kind of pinky swearing my own two pinkies :D