moi, the writer

My photo
We all have stories we will never tell. These are the ones i will
❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ In a relationship with my Tumblr

3.12.10

back to december

this month last year, things were different.
i was busy mending myself over the huge bitterness and betrayal i felt which now still hasn't completely faded .
i'm learning to cherish those memories i had in the past and starting to believe that God has better plans fr me
i won't be sad any longer for i am grateful 'you' breezed through a chapter of my life ♥


Dear fate,
I know you have decided what's going to happen to us humans, but could you lessen the bitterness in the next chapter of my life? It would be nice to end the year with tears of laughter instead of heart-breaks and sadness. I think i've learnt my lesson. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment